Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a quick trip on Lake Nicaragua with this Islets of Granada tour. Great for time-strapped travelers, this tour packs in the sights in a short amount of time: set sail from Granada and weave through the forested islands, stopping to view wildlife at Monkey Island and see a historic Spanish fort dating to 1665.
- Islets of Granada boat tour from Granada or Masaya
- Stop at Monkey Island and a 350-year-old Spanish fort
- Quick tour takes you to top Islets of Granada sights in a short time
- Interesting way to explore a part of massive Lake Nicaragua
Saved to wishlist!
Paseo en bote.
Visita la isla de los monos.
Visita el 1665 Español fortaleza.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGranada, Granada, Granada Department
Traveler pickup is offered
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome to Nicaragua
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingManaguaGranadaBus Tours - LeónBus Tours - Playa HermosaBus Tours - LiberiaCategory