- City tour of Granada, Masaya Volcano, and Lake Nicaragua
- Explore the city of Granada, including the House of 3 Worlds and the Museum of San Francisco
- Visit the active Masaya Volcano
- Shop for local handicrafts at a craft market
- Boat ride on Lake Nicaragua
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hotel in Granada or Managua
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Visit the House of the 3 Worlds, a colonial historical building, then continue to the Museum of San Francisco (entrance included) to see the collection of pre-colonial indigenous art. Leave the city, bound for the nearby Masaya Volcano, where you'll visit the onsite museum and then drive up to the crater's edge.
Stop at the local craft market to peruse the many handicrafts and maybe pick up some souvenirs before heading on to your last activity: a boat ride on Lake Nicaragua. Finish your day relaxing on a boat, feeling the cool lake breeze, and spotting wildlife on the lake's many small islands.
Return to your hotel for drop-off at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Duran Tours Nicaragua
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.