Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour tour of Granada's ChocoMuseo
- Chocolate-making workshop
- Choice of tour times
- Round-trip transportation from Granada hotels
Departure & Return
Our representative will meet you at the hotel's lobby or entrance of the previous designated pick-up point.
What To Expect
Transfer to the Chocolate Museum, also known as ChocoMuseo, where you'll learn about the life of a cocoa bean from tree to tasty treat. Tour the museum to gain a better understanding about the chocolate-making process and the role of chocolate in Nicaragua's economy.
Try your hand at making some chocolates from 100% organic Nicaraguan cocoa beans in the workshop space. You'll also get a chance to learn how to prepare a traditional Nicaraguan cocoa-based drink.
End your sweet experience with drop-off back at your Granada hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats need to be requested in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vapues Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.