- 2-hour tour of Granada's ChocoMuseo
- Chocolate-making workshop
- Choice of tour times
- Round-trip transportation from Granada hotels
Departure & Return
Our representative will meet you at the hotel's lobby or entrance of the previous designated pick-up point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Transfer to the Chocolate Museum, also known as ChocoMuseo, where you'll learn about the life of a cocoa bean from tree to tasty treat. Tour the museum to gain a better understanding about the chocolate-making process and the role of chocolate in Nicaragua's economy.
Try your hand at making some chocolates from 100% organic Nicaraguan cocoa beans in the workshop space. You'll also get a chance to learn how to prepare a traditional Nicaraguan cocoa-based drink.
End your sweet experience with drop-off back at your Granada hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats need to be requested in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vapues Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.