- It’s easy to learn how to maneuver the Segway vehicles
- Use of helmet is included
- There are minimum and maximum weight limits
- Choose between three different tour times
Departure & Return
The tour leaves from 5 Windmill St, Southport QLD. There is normally parking available but should there by none available there is off-street parking for a small fee. You can also catch the G-Link tram which is about a 300-400 metre walk from our location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 12
- Minimum weight is 83 lbs (38kgs)
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Time Out Adventures & Segway Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands