- Sip a variety of beers at three local craft breweries
- Have the chance to chat with some of the brewers
- Pickup available at a station that is only a 30-minute train ride from Brisbane
- Includes lunch, beer tastings, and pickup and drop-off on the Gold Coast
Departure & Return
Three pick up locations on offer: Helensvale Station @ 11:15am Sandbar (Surfers Paradise) @ 11:45am Loose Moose (Broadbeach) @ 12:00pm
What To Expect
Discover the surf, beaches, and beer of the Gold Coast as you visit Black Hops Brewing, Burleigh Brewing Co and Balter Brewing. Your guide ensures that the great beer and food flows throughout the day, with plenty of beer samples accompanied by tasting notes and fun commentary.
Meet some of the brewers and gain insight into the brewing process. Whether it's a hot day and you need a cool drink, or it's a cool day and you want to warm up, this Gold Coast brewery tour offers lots of tasty brews and bites.
Tours depart from the Gold Coast including pickup and drop-off. If you are coming from Brisbane, trains run every 30 minutes direct to Helensvale Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years; photo ID required
- Please advise pick up location at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Closed-toe shoes recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hop On Brewery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands