45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
Food and Drinks
Boat ride (approx. 2 EUR per person)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret City Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Fun Discovery Walk in Geneva’s Lake Area: green spaces and curious statues
45 to 60 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenevaWalking Tours - Lake GenevaWalking Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - MontreuxCategory
Palais des NationsFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Brunswick MonumentMartin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)CarougeGeneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum