Explore our promoted experiences
- Geneva and Annecy combination sightseeing tour
- See top Geneva attractions including the UN headquarters, the Jet d'Eau and the Flower Clock
- Reach Geneva’s nooks and crannies on the tramway, and take a guided walk through Old Town
- Upgrade to include a relaxing cruise around Lake Geneva and enjoy a view of Bellerive Castle
- Cross the Switzerland–France border to visit the stunning Alpine town of Annecy
- Spend the afternoon exploring Annecy’s colorful Old Town, filled with shops and historic attractions
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
What To Expect
Explore the ambient tangle of the Old Town on a guided walking tour and see impressive historical monuments like Cathedral St Pierre, the Barbier-Mueller Museum, Maison Tavel and Place du Bourg-de-Four. If you chose to upgrade, head to the shores of Lake Geneva to enjoy a tranquil cruise over the shimmering surface of the water.
After admiring scenery backed by the snow-capped spires of the Alps, enjoy some leisurely free time to eat lunch (own expense) and then return to the coach to cross the border over to France.
Arrive in Annecy, an alluring Alpine town thronged with vibrant colored houses and medieval monuments, and follow your guide on an explorative walk through the Old Town. Capture photographs of the iconic Palais d’Isle, a 12th-century fortress whose vertiginous perch affords spectacular views of the city, and browse the exhibits within Château d’Annecy to gain insight into the rich history of the region.
Return to the coach in the late afternoon and relax during the scenic journey back to your original departure point in Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note in winter the cruise option is not available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff