3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Save money and enjoy over 40 attractions in Switzerland’s lakeside city with this Geneva Pass. With your 1-, 2-, or 3-day Geneva Pass to hand, enjoy unlimited free public transport alongside discounted entry to the city’s galleries and museums. Take in top attractions such as St Peter’s Cathedral, the Mont-Salève cable car and the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Cruise or paddle over the waves on Lake Geneva, or enjoy a guided walking tour of the Old Town. Unlock Geneva and make the most of your time in Switzerland!
- 1-, 2-, or 3-day Geneva Pass
- Save money on entry to top Geneva attractions
- Enjoy unlimited free public transport throughout the city
- Visit popular sites such as St Peter’s Cathedral, the Mont-Salève cable car or the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Cruise or paddle on Lake Geneva, or take an Old Town walking tour
- Make the most of your time in one of Switzerland’s most vibrant cities
Saved to wishlist!
Enjoy more than 40 attractions
Choose from a 1,2, or 3 days Geneva Pass
Enjoy unlimited free public transport throughout the city
Save money on top attractions with the Geneva Pass.
Free city map
Additional special offers and benefits at selected attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Monday: from 10am to 6pm
Tuesday to Saturday: from 9am to 6pm
Sunday and Public holidays: from 10am to 4pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Geneva City Pass is valid for entry to each attraction only once
- The pass must be presented every time it is used
- This card also gives access to free public transportation in the Tout Genève zone (zone 10) of the unireso network, at all transport service hours, 2nd class in trains
- Most museums in Geneva are closed on Monday
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Geneva Tourism & Conventions Foundation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A lot is marketing because you get the advantages anyway (some of the listed events are free of charge, in your hotel you get a pass for free public transport)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Geneva City Pass
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingGenevaSightseeing Passes - Lake GenevaSightseeing Passes - AnnecySightseeing Passes - MontreuxCategory
Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Palais des NationsMaison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumAriana Museum (Musée Ariana)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Brunswick MonumentRath Museum (Musée Rath)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)CarougeInternational Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)