Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip from Geneva to Chaplin's World, Montreux, and Chillon with a steamboat cruise
- Drive through the lovely Swiss countryside around Lake Geneva
- Explore Chaplin’s World: a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin
- Go through the UNESCO-listed Lavaux vineyards
- Guided tour of Château de Chillon, a lakeside castle
- Cruise across Lake Geneva on an old steamer boat
- Free time to shop and explore in Montreux
Departure & Return
You can wait at Keytours Office just in front
What To Expect
Continue to Vevey and explore Chaplin’s World: a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin. Learn about the influential 20th-century artist at the Hollywood-style studio.
Afterward, see the UNESCO-listed Lavaux, a region known for its scenic vineyards. Take a break here to taste local cheese, wine, or grape juice. Just before lunch (own expense), take a tour of Vevey, Nestlé headquarters, and the market.
In the afternoon, board an old steamer boat and travel across Lake Geneva. Arrive at Château de Chillon, a stunning lakeside castle and one of Switzerland’s most iconic attractions. Take a guided tour of the opulent residence and delve into the rich history of the area with your guide.
Top off the day with a trip to the town of Montreux to see the glamorous tourist resort associated with rock legend, Freddie Mercury. Enjoy some free time to explore the streets filled with boutique shops and then return to the vehicle for the journey back to Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff