- Day trip to Gruyères from Geneva to enjoy chocolate and cheese tasting
- Discover the village of Gruyères and its beautiful surroundings, such as the Castle of Gruyères, the Alps, and Lake Geneva
- Visit a chocolate factory and cheese-making facility to learn about the process
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy an informative, culinary experience with a multilingual guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival stroll through the ambient sprawl of Gruyères. Admire sweeping vistas of green hills, flower-filled meadows and quaint houses as you descend to Montreux, a village boasting panoramic views of Lake Geneva.
First, tour Maison Cailler, a traditional chocolate factory famed for its meticulous production processes. Savor samples of chocolate as you hear of the Swiss delicacy's history. Then discover cheese making at La Maison du Gruyère.
Enjoy some free time for lunch in a Gruyères restaurant (own expense), or visit the castle (own expense) before returning to your coach for the scenic drive back to Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to Gruyères Medieval Village & Chocolate Factory from Geneva.