Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Montreux, Chillon, and Chaplin's World from Geneva
- Learn the story behind the artist Charlie Chaplin at Chaplin's World
- Drive through the Lake Geneva countryside and see the scenic Lavaux vineyards
- Take a guided tour of Château de Chillon, a stunning castle on Lake Geneva
- Enjoy free time to explore the tourist resort of Montreux
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, ride along the UNESCO-listed Lavaux, also called 'the wine road' and known for its scenic vineyards.
Afterward, return to your vehicle and travel to the lakeside location of Château de Chillon, an 11th-century castle set on Lake Geneva. Take a 1-hour guided tour of one of Switzerland’s most iconic attractions and delve into the history of the dramatic structure with your guide. Learn how its dungeons inspired Lord Byron, and its role in controlling trade in the region.
Top off the day with a final stop in the tourist resort of Montreux. Hear about all the artists who have visited, including Freddie Mercury, who lived in Montreux for several years and recorded his last album with Queen in the Mountain Studio. You'll have the chance to visit Queen’s old studio and wander through the streets full of fancy shops and landmarks of the famous jazz festival.
After a full day of sightseeing, relax on the ride back to Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff