- Explore Geneva on a chocolate-themed walking tour
- Discover traditional chocolate-makers hidden off the beaten trail
- Sample several award-winning chocolate creations
- Find out what makes Swiss chocolate so special
Departure & Return
Address: Quai des Bergues 23, 1201 Genève, Switzerland Directions: At fountain to the left of the entrance of Starbucks https://goo.gl/maps/eQvJ5VtKsJC2
The finish point is in little square next to the Hotel Quai des Bergues. Address: Quai des Bergues 33, Geneva, 1201
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear flat shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes early, so the tour can start on time
- It is recommended to have a light savory meal (breakfast /lunch) prior to the tour
- Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for substitutions for all dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and other food allergies. You’re welcome to join the tour, but you may miss out on a number of tastings. If you leave a note in your online ticket purchase, alternate tastings will be arranged wherever possible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Local Flavours Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time. In this situation the price for the tickets purchased will be reimbursed.
- For full Terms & Conditions please visit
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Flavours Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms