9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Aiguille du Midi cable car ride (if option selected)
Audio commentary in 6 languages on board
Montenvers railway ride (if option selected)
Pick up door to door from your hotel.
Top restaurant lunch if selcted (if option selected)
Transport by Mercedes Sprinter
Entrance tickets are not included unless Full Package or All Inclusive is selected.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from hotels in Geneva, please provide this information on booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the ice caves might be closed for maintenance throughout the year
- Warm clothing and good walking shoes recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chamonix Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chamonix Mont Blanc Day Trip Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chamonix Mont Blanc Day Trip Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chamonix Mont Blanc Day Trip Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chamonix Mont Blanc Day Trip Excursion
8 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGenevaBus Tours - Lake GenevaAudio Guides - Lake GenevaNature and Wildlife - Lake GenevaFull-day Tours - Lake GenevaBus Tours - AnnecyAudio Guides - AnnecyNature and Wildlife - AnnecyFull-day Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - MontreuxAudio Guides - MontreuxNature and Wildlife - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory
Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumRath Museum (Musée Rath)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Palais des NationsPatek Philippe MuseumMuseum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Brunswick MonumentBaur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)CarougeGeneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)