8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Chamonix and Mont Blanc in just half a day on this excursion from Geneva. With a choice of a morning or afternoon departure, the experience is perfect if you’re short on time but still want to see mighty Mont Blanc from a classic French mountain town. Travel by coach from central Geneva, enjoy free time in Chamonix, and include a cable car or cogwheel train ride, if you wish. Numbers are capped at 15 people for a more intimate small-group trip.
- Maximize your time in Geneva and use a free half day to visit Chamonix
- Explore Chamonix at leisure, admiring Mont Blanc, shopping, and sightseeing
- Upgrade to include a ride on the cable car or cogwheel train
- Travel in a group of just 15 people for less waiting and more interaction
Saved to wishlist!
Cable car to Aiguille du midi or Brévent - If option selected
Mountain train to Mer de Glace - If option selected
Skip the line ticket
Incredible views on the Alps mountain
Sightseeing in the alpine village of Chamonix Mont Blanc
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Geneva Bus Station , 1201 Geneva, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child under 3 years for the cable car
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women for the cable car
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Independent Mont Blanc and Chamonix Half-Day Trip from Geneva ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Independent Mont Blanc and Chamonix Half-Day Trip from Geneva ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Independent Mont Blanc and Chamonix Half-Day Trip from Geneva ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Independent Mont Blanc and Chamonix Half-Day Trip from Geneva ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is an independent tour, which is fine, but clearer information is needed up front about where to meet, going to the tour office (not the bus station), and better explanation of itinerary changes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Independent Mont Blanc and Chamonix Half-Day Trip from Geneva
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGenevaBus Tours - Lake GenevaNature and Wildlife - Lake GenevaFull-day Tours - Lake GenevaBus Tours - AnnecyNature and Wildlife - AnnecyFull-day Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - MontreuxNature and Wildlife - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory
CarougePenthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Brunswick MonumentGeneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumGeneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)Palais des NationsSt. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Patek Philippe MuseumInternational Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)