- Gatlinburg moonshine distillery tour
- Check out local-approved distilleries
- All tastings included—come thirsty
- Learn all about moonshine culture from your guide
Departure & Return
You will receive an email the day before your tour with everything you need to know for your tour. The meeting spot can vary by a few hundred yards depending on weather or time of day. But typically we meet at the covered pavilion area just outside of the parking garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for individuals that cannot walk at a moderate pace for a minimum of 0.7 miles
- Not recommended for individuals that cannot stand for a period of up to 3 hours
- Not recommended for individuals traveling with persons under 21 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smoky Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands