7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Ireland’s beautiful Burren region and discover top natural landmarks including the Cliffs of Moher with ease on this day tour from Galway. Travel through the Burren’s rugged landscapes with your guide and discover local attractions such as the 16th-century Dunguaire Castle and Aillwee Cave. Explore walking trails on top of the mighty Cliffs of Moher at your leisure and enjoy panoramic views over the coastal scenery. Watch the skies for sightings of native birdlife, then stop in Doolin on route back to Galway.
- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Entrance to Aillwee Caves or Bird's of Prey Centre
Departure & Return
4 Forster St, Galway, H91 A317, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants under 5 years of age require a child seat (These are not supplied by the company)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It's good for a tight schedule and travelers not very interested in historical context." See review
- "For anyone with motion sickness, there are some windy roads at the beginning around the caves (I learned the hard way with this)!" See review
- "I'd like to do that first thing in the morning instead of the cave, because when we arrived around midday, the cliffs were super packed." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
7 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGalwayBus Tours - Western IrelandArchaeology Tours - Western IrelandHistorical Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandBus Tours - ShannonArchaeology Tours - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonBus Tours - LimerickArchaeology Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory
Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & TicketsGalway City Museum Tours & TicketsGalway Bay Tours & TicketsThe Spanish Arch Tours & TicketsGalway Atlantaquaria Tours & TicketsLough Corrib Tours & TicketsRoundstone Harbor Tours & TicketsKylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & TicketsGalway Arts Centre Tours & TicketsGalway Cathedral Tours & Tickets