- Cut out the traffic at Galway, and enjoy a leisurely cruise to the Aran Islands
- Cruise in waters where puffins, dolphins, and seals are sometimes seen
- Explore Inishmore at leisure, and experience the Aran Islands how you want
- See one of Ireland’s largest sea bird colonies as you pass the Cliffs of Moher
Departure & Return
If heading towards Galway city take the first entrance on the left of the Galway Harbour Hotel. (H91 E9PR). If leaving Galway city take the second entrance on the right of the Galway Harbour Hotel. Then proceed straight where you will be prompted by signs to turn left into a car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aran Island Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms