1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
3828 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Across the street from Gaido's on the Seawall Sidewalk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legacy City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Mystical Seawall Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mystical Seawall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 311010P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGalvestonGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasGhost & Vampire Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonGhost & Vampire Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioCategory