Departure & Return
Your tour will begin with our famous Red Light District. At its height there were 55 houses of prostitution on Post Office Street alone. The authenticity of this tour is the result of extensive research and firsthand information from our consultants including former FBI special agents, documentaries, newspaper clips, books, and interviews. We'll visit the sites of the brothels, casinos, and were the gangsters lived. Al Capone came to Galveston with an eye to take things over. He lasted a week and was escorted off the island never to return.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Active military personnel free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Galveston Red Light District Tour.