Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We'll meet you in front of the Rosenberg library on the corner of 24rd and Sealy Avenue ,the 23rd Street entrance across the street at the Gazebo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pet friendly
- Active military personal free
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There are several ghost tours in Galveston, but I don't think there's a better one." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews