- Enjoy a leisurely cruise though Fremantle on a restored, vintage bike
- Take in the sights and sounds of the port city and stop for coffee along the way
- Learn about indigenous culture, British colonization, convict history, and today’s alternative scene
- Enjoy a personalized tour with a small group (max 10)
Departure & Return
Our BIKE tour starts from outside our office at 31 Market Street, Fremantle. You will see our bikes ready for us to explore!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fremantle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Explore Freo The Local Way: 3-hour Bike Tour.