- Choose from a range of jump height and photography options
- No previous experience needed for this tandem skydiving adventure
- Get aerial views that go from New Zealand’s highest peak to sea level
- Convenient meetup point located in Franz Josef Glacier Village
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Franz Josef Glacier Base for check in a bookings; 69 Cron Street, Franz Josef 7886
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear warm lightweight clothes and secure shoes (preferably with laces)
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Franz Josef Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands