- Enjoy a 30-minute helicopter tour over glaciers and land
- Helicopter experience includes a snow landing
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your pilot guide
- Photo oppotunities
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Step aboard your twin-engine copter and look out from the six-passenger open cabin to an incomparable aerial vista over the Southern Alps. Hover above fascinating ice forms as your pilot provides interesting narration on the ever-changing glacial landscape.
After a remote landing, step out onto a snowfield above the icefalls. You’ll be captivated by your natural surroundings, including views of Mt Cook/Aoraki, which towers at an elevation of 12,217 feet (3,724 meters).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, Children weighing less than 15kgs are required to sit on a parents lap.
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands