- 20-minute Fox Glacier helicopter flight with snow landing
- Glimpse Mt Cook (Aoraki) and the Southern Alps from the air
- See panoramic views from a snowfield atop Fox Glacier
- Hear informative narration from a professional pilot
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The twin-engine helicopter hovers above remote mountain landscapes draped in ice-blue snow. Marvel at the panorama from your unique vantage point as your pilot details the sights through descriptive narration, then lands safely in the snowfield atop the glacier.
You’ll step out into a winter wonderland with views of Aoraki/Mt Cook, which towers 12,217 feet (3,724 meters) above sea level. Then re-board the helicopter for the ride back to the tour base.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, Children weighing less than 15kgs are required to sit on a parents lap.
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands