- 40-minute premier helicopter scenic flight
- Amazing views of national parks, Franz Josef Glacier, Fox Glacier, Tasman Glacier and the stunning Mount Cook
- Includes snow landing
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Address: The Helicopter Line Base, Main South Road (State Highway 6), Fox Glacier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From your viewpoint in the air, look down upon the gleaming blue ice peaks, crevasses and frozen rivers as your helicopter soars through this alpine wonderland. Listen as the pilot delivers expert commentary en route to the Fox Glacier snowfield where you’ll make a soft landing at approx. 7,000 feet (2,134 meters).
You’ll walk with your guide along the main divide, which boasts impressive views of Aoraki/Mt Cook and Tasman Glacier. Back in the air, descend toward the coastal rainforests bordering the Tasman Sea before returning to the tour base.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.