7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Watch the sunset from the top of a Mayan pyramid in the Cultural Triangle Yaxha-Nakum-Naranjo National Park on this tour from Flores. This tour takes you through the jungle to the Yaxha archaeological site—it's close to Tikal, but unlikely to have the crowds. Tour the main areas of the complex with your guide before climbing 216 steps to the top of the pyramid to watch the sunset.
- Yaxha archaeological site tour with sunset
- Discover a Mayan ruin complex without the crowds
- Guide provides insight that you might miss on your own
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation Flores / Yaxha / Flores
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel within Santa Elena Peten, as well as Mundo Maya International airport.
From Mon to Sun
Departure at: 12:30 pm from your Hotel at Flores Petén
Return at 7:30 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can bring portable lamp
- Rain coat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maya World tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFloresBus Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténFull-day Tours - PeténCategory