- Explore the Mayan ruins of Tikal at your own pace on a private tour
- An ideal choice for history buffs and first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery along the way
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operated by: Maya Adventure Travel
- We adapt the duration and pace of the tour to our guests in a way to still provide them with the best experience possible and give them a full understanding of the maya civilization and importance of Tikal within the Maya World.
- The Park provide seated shared transportation on a truck from the entrance to the Main Plaza for people that have difficulty walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reyes Tikal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff