Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private hiking tour of the Grand Canyon
- Embark on a thrilling hike around the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy magnificent views over the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders
- Easy to moderate level hike depending on your preferences
- Great-value tour includes lunch, hotel pickup, and round-trip transport from Flagstaff
- Private tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
There is a network of short to medium length hikes to choose from, ranging from easy 1-mile (1.6km) nature trails to more challenging 10-mile (16km) routes, offering spectacular views over the canyon. Along the way, learn more about the natural wonder from your guide, explore fascinating Native-American ruins, and take the opportunity to admire the landscape through a high-powered spotting scope. Finish your experience tucking into a delicious picnic lunch overlooking the mighty canyon.
Travel back through Navajo land on the return journey to Flagstaff, where you’ll have chance to learn more about the region’s history and stop at a Navajo trading post (optional).
Your tour ends with a drop-off back at your Flagstaff hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must include a contact phone number
- Please specify if you would Ham, Turkey or Vegetarian for your lunch option
- Guests must be able to hike 3+ miles throughout the day over uneven surfaces
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Adventures
Learn more about cancellations.