- Full day guided trip from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon
- Indulge in a delicious lunch at Native-American ruins
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Flagstaff
- Small group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon Adventures office in Flagstaff, AZ. Free parking is available.
- A small amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Minimum age is 4 years old. This tour is not suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Take this tour and ask for Scott if you can!" See review