- Full-day Monument Valley tour from Flagstaff
- Shop for souvenirs at Cameron Trading Post
- Visit Navajo Nation
- Eat lunch at The View Restaurant
- Travel 'The Loop' road through Monument Valley
- See classic views from John Ford Point
- Pickup and drop-off at Flagstaff hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Flagstaff hotel pickup (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Pause at the historic Cameron Trading Post, where Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni artists display their work—this is the perfect place to shop for unique souvenirs.
As you travel into the Navajo Nation, you’ll see hogans along the way, the low-roofed traditional dwellings of the Navajo people. Upon arrival at Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, pause for lunch at The View Restaurant, where tall windows make the most of gorgeous desert vistas.
After lunch, continue farther into the park to explore Monument Valley geology and history, with frequent stops to stretch your legs and walk around. Many of the most famous rock formations in Monument Valley line “The Loop,” a 17-mile (23-km) road that winds through the park. As you drive, the guide will share stories about Navajo culture and people, pointing out named rock formations at the edge of the road.
Following your time in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park begin the return trip to Flagstaff, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour departs Tuesday and Friday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum Four (4) Passengers for this tour to operate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Monument Valley Day Tour from Flagstaff.