- Hunt for ghosts as you explore downtown Flagstaff
- Listen to eerie tales of colorful western characters
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless experience
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
There is plenty of metered and free parking nearby. We will begin in the center of the parking lot that Wheeler Park and City Hall share. Our Southwestern Gothic-dressed guide will be waiting for you by the parking meter, nearby the cougar statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freaky Foot Tours - Flagstaff
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Had a great time..weather was great..highly recommended, I didn't pack my t-shoes." See review