12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Receive a passport to some of New Zealand’s most dramatic scenery on this full-day excursion to Milford Sound. Part of the UNESCO-listed Fiordland National Park, the region features a glacier-carved fjord, soaring mountains, and tumbling waterfalls. Explore via glass-topped bus, go for a cruise along the sound’s waters, stroll the Mirror Lakes Walk, enjoy lunch along the way, and much more.
- Leave the planning to someone else on this full-day Milford Sound tour
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Lunch and round-trip transit from your Queenstown hotel are included
- Cruise Milford Sound, hike the Mirror Lakes Walk, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Glass Roof Coaches with Free-Wifi
Free Hotel Transfers
Milford Sound Cruise
Departure & Return
Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY awesomeNZ Milford Sound Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milford Sound Day Tour and Cruise from Queenstown ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Milford Sound Day Tour and Cruise from Queenstown ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milford Sound Day Tour and Cruise from Queenstown ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Milford Sound Day Tour and Cruise from Queenstown
12 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFiordland & Milford SoundQueenstownBus Tours - South IslandDining Experiences - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandLunch Cruises - South IslandDay Cruises - South IslandWater Tours - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandCategory