- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Milford Sound
- Ticket for Milford Sound Discovery Cruise included
- See views of filming sites from Lord of the Rings
- Travel between dispersed sites in a comfortable vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up Points & Times:
Please be ready, waiting in your hotel lobby or at the pick up point at least 10 minutes prior to your pick up time listed below. Hotel pick-ups are from the below hotels only. If you do not see your pickup location please select the closest one to you to be picked up from.
15 minutes before tour start time: Kamana Lakehouse, Heritage Hotel, Mercure Hotel
10 minutes before tour start time: Crowne Plaza, Hotel St Moritz, Rydges Lakeland Resort
5 minutes before tour start time: Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Base Backpackers, YHA Central, Nomads Backpackers, Sofitel Queenstown, Queenstown Central Pick Up Point (47-49 Shotover Street, Queenstown)
At tour start time: Scenic Hotel, Copthorne Hotel, Heartland Hotel, Millennium Hotel, Rees Hotel
15-25 minutes after tour start time: Frankton Bus Station (near Queenstown airport), Wyndham Gardens Hotel
20-30 minutes after tour start time: Hilton Hotel & Resort
2 hours 20 minutes after tour start time: Te Anau Bus Stop, 95 Te Anau Terrace, Te Anau
- The Station - Home of Adventure in Queenstown, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children aged 7 years and below are required by law to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can provided (with 24 hours’ notice).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Premium Milford Sound Small Group Tour, Cruise & Picnic Lunch from Queenstown .