- Search for whale sharks in UNESCO-listed Ningaloo Reef by luxury catamaran
- Observe marine life such as manta rays, dolphins, and dugongs
- Enjoy a buffet lunch with bubbly and morning/afternoon tea
- Wetsuits, professional photos, and equipment provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from all Exmouth accommodation locations. Ningaloo Discovery must be advised via email of accommodation location in order to arrange pick up.
Directions: ESSENTIAL: GUESTS MUST ADVISE NINGALOO DISCOVERY VIA EMAIL OF THEIR ACCOMODATION LOCATION SO THE BUS CAN BE DIRECTED TO PICK UP.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Anyone entering the water must have basic swimming ability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ningaloo Discovery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Ningaloo Whale Shark Swim on Luxury Sailing Catamaran.