- Full-day kayak and snorkeling tour at Ningaloo Reef, from Exmouth
- Visit the Ningaloo Marine Park and adjacent Cape Range National Park
- Choose a kayak and snorkel tour that is suitable for all levels of experience
- Look for marine wildlife including a variety of fish, turtles, rays, reef sharks, eels and more
- Learn about the region from the knowledgeable guide
- Keep energized with provided morning tea, lunch and refreshments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait for pickup out the front of the reception area at your hotel. You will see our white van and trailer with kayaks on it.
Pick up can also be arranged from the Ningaloo Visitor Centre - please wait in the souther car park, opposite the RAC Caravan Park at 7.50am
Guests staying in Cape Range National Park can request pick up at Milyering Visitor Centre within the Park. Pick up time 8.40am. If you are staying in Cape Range National Park, we ask that you contact us to confirm meeting location 1-2 days prior to tour departure, as phone reception is limited in the National Park, and we may not be able to contact you if plans change. Phone reception (Telstra only) can be found at the Milyering Visitor Centre.
Pick up time by hotel:
Mantarays - 7.45am
Exmouth Escape Resort - 7.50am
RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Resort - 7.50am
Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort - 7.50am
Ningaloo Lodge - 7.50am
Potshot Resort - 7.55am
Yardie Homestead - 8.20am
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Specific dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking
- Please note that there is an individual (per person) weight limit of 110kgs for our kayaks
- Please advise us of your Australian mobile phone number and email address for photos when possible for communication purposes prior to the tour. Only Telstra or Optus mobile phones have reception in Exmouth.
- Children 8 - 17 are welcome, and must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exmouth Adventure Co
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lagoon Explorer - Ningaloo Reef Full-Day Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure.