Are you interested in?
Komodo National Park (Taman Nasional Komodo) Tours
27 Tours & Activities
25 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
70 Tours & Activities
30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pick up and drop of (labuan bajo area)
Tipping or Gratuitis
Professional camera fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for menstruation women
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Komodo National Park Adventure Through Labuan Bajo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Komodo National Park Adventure Through Labuan Bajo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Komodo National Park Adventure Through Labuan Bajo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Komodo National Park Adventure Through Labuan Bajo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 104336P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHop on Hop OffSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEast Nusa Tenggara4WD Tours - Labuan BajoHop on Hop Off - Labuan BajoSporting Events - Labuan BajoNature and Wildlife - Labuan BajoExtreme - Labuan BajoWater Tours - Labuan Bajo4WD Tours - West JavaHop on Hop Off - West JavaSporting Events - West JavaNature and Wildlife - West JavaExtreme - West JavaWater Tours - West Java4WD Tours - Central JavaHop on Hop Off - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaNature and Wildlife - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaWater Tours - Central JavaCategory