- A perfect mix of cultural and natural attractions, which sums up Dunedin
- Jackets and binoculars are provided on the cruise, in case you forgot yours
- Pick-ups from most central Dunedin hotels can be arranged
- Benefit from an economical group tour
Departure & Return
We ask that our visitors check-in 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour start time. Car parks are available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monarch Wildlife Cruises & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.