- Visit Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula with a private guide on a flexible tour
- Choose the amount of time you’d like to spend at all the stops
- Search for the colony of the royal albatross, the world’s largest flying seabird
- Hassle-free transport by private minivan with hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 6 people per booking or a bigger group of 11
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes, wind and water proof jacket are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fantail Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Guided Tour of Dunedin City Heritage and Unique Wildlife and Scenery.