Departure & Return
If you don't need a hotel pickup, we will meet you outside the Toitu Settlers Museum, wait for us on the front steps. Toitu Settlers Museum is located about 100 meters down the road from the Railway Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Castle interior is not wheelchair accessible, however the Castle Gardens, Gift Shop and Ballroom Cafe are. Please notify us if you intend to bring a fold up wheelchair or walking aid on this tour.
- We can take a fold up wheelchair on board our vehicles if given prior notice
- Some steps to negotiate during the tour of Larnach Castle
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iconic Tours NZ Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.