Explore our promoted experiences
- Hotel and port pickup and drop-off included
- Penguin Place entrance fees included
- Guide provides insightful narrative as you explore
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
We have vans with signage. We will see you at your accommodation or in the terminal at the port.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved but not essential
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travellers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourworks NZ Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Dunedin is a special city but to truely appreciate it it’s important to get well beyond city limits to appreciate its significance in the area’s development." See review