Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided, small-group tour of top Dunedin sites
- Great introduction to Dunedin landmarks
- Learn about local history and culture
- Scenic drive through the Otago Peninsula
- Visit a famed surfing beach for a walk
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup and drop-off at Port Chalmers or selected Dunedin hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved. You can do as much or as little walking as desired
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A jacket and sun protection is advised
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travellers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourworks NZ Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands