- Hassle-free way start to your stay in Dunedin
- Operated by a fleet of modern, comfortable minivans
- Maximum 11 passengers on board
- Door-to-door service includes luggage assistance
Departure & Return
Your driver will meet you at the Shuttle rank outside the terminal at Dunedin Airport
What To Expect
When you land, show your voucher to the driver — available for luggage assistance — and hop inside the comfortable minivan capable of seating up to 11 passengers. With door-to-door service from the airport to your hotel or residence, all you have to do is relax!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Important: Transfers are to & from the Dunedin City Centre only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Transport Limited (Super Shuttle NZ)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It would be useful to know (via text) when the pick-up is likely." See review