7 hours to 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dubrovnik famously served as a filming location on HBO’s Game of Thrones, but matching landmarks to their fictional representation can be difficult on your own. Explore the city on a Games of Thrones tour and gain insight into the King’s Landing and Iron Throne filming locations from your guide. Attractions include Fort Lovrjenac, Lokrum Island, Trsteno Arboretum, and Srdj Mountain, for stunning views of Dubrovnik.
- Discover the filming locations for King’s Landing and the City of Qarth
- Be immersed in Dubrovnik's atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Enjoy free time to explore Lokrum Island at your own pace
- Convenient drop-off in Dubrovnik included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licenced driver
Local, professional, licenced guide
Hotel drop off - only on Dubrovnik's area; if your accommodation is outside Dubrovnik, contact us
Food and drinks
Tickets to Trsteno Arboretum (50 HRK), Fort Lovrijenac (50HRK)and Lokrum Island (200HRK)/per person
pick up; if you would like to be picked up, contact us in advance for price info
Departure & Return
Brsalje ul. 2 , Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Brsalje ul. 2
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Dubrovnik
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Total Game of Thrones Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Total Game of Thrones Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Total Game of Thrones Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Total Game of Thrones Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Total Game of Thrones Experience
420 to 450 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaMovie Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorWater Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorMovie Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaMovie Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Elaphite IslandsMljet IslandFort BokarLokrum Benedictine MonasteryStradun (Placa)Love Stories MuseumFranciscan Church and MonasteryMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Dubrovnik Bell TowerDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryOnofrio's FountainEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Cable CarRevelin FortressOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Peljesac PeninsulaElafiti Islands (Elaphites)