8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All area in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers 1 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Max number of pax per private tour 7pax
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magical Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montenegro Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montenegro Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Montenegro Private Tour
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaAudio Guides - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorAudio Guides - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaAudio Guides - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & Tickets