2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Rampische Str. 4, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY citytours Dresden - guided tours- visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during city walking tour Dresden?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during city walking tour Dresden?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during city walking tour Dresden?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during city walking tour Dresden?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 104426P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDresdenCity Tours - SaxonyWalking Tours - SaxonyHistorical Tours - SaxonyCategory