Departure & Return
At the Pusteblumen Fountain in front of hotel Ibis Dresden Bastei
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Requirements: Body weight between 45 kg and 117 kg (100 lb and 258 lb)
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Weather: the tour will be cancelled when it is foreseeable that it will rain. In this case, you will receive a call from your tour guide or a text message. If it unexpectedly starts to rain shortly before the tour, it is upon the tour guide's decision whether the tour will take place or not. On demand, we will provide a free rain cape for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tour Dresden - SEG TOUR GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons