1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover a variety of treasures during a guided visit to the New Green Vault in Dresden. Learn about this historic museum, founded by Augustus the Strong, which contains a collection of jewels, gold objects, ivory, and enamel. Hear stories about the exhibits ranging from the Baroque to Classicism and get details about how the collection survived World War II bombings.
- Maximize time at the New Green Vault with a guided tour
- See a wide variety of precious treasure from gold to silver
- Learn about the history and significance of exhibits from your guide
- Discover how the collection survived bombings during World War II
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets for New Green Vault Museum are excluded and must be purchased on spot.
Departure & Return
Residenzschloss, Taschenberg 2, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 89617P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDresdenArchaeology Tours - SaxonyWalking Tours - SaxonyHistorical Tours - SaxonyCategory