3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Once known as Florence on the Elbe, Dresden has been slowly reestablishing itself as a cultural hub of Europe following the devastation of World War II. Avoid getting overwhelmed by its myriad palaces, churches, and landmarks and let a guide show you around key sights. See Dresden Castle (Residenzschloss), Dresden Frauenkirche, and Brühl's Terrace, the “Balcony of Europe,” and hear about the history behind the city’s historical and cultural sights.
- Maximize your time with a private walking tour of Dresden’s Old Town
- Enter Dresden Castle at your own expense
- Explore Dresden with a guide who knows the city intimately
- Meet your guide at an easy-to-find Old Town location
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Theaterplatz, 01067 Dresden, Germany
An der Kreuzkirche 6, 01067 Dresden, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 89617P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDresdenCity Tours - SaxonyWalking Tours - SaxonyHistorical Tours - SaxonyHalf-day Tours - SaxonyCategory