2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: German
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the exhibitions in the Residenzschloss (valid for one day)
Guidance system (receiver for the guests and microphone for the tour guide)
Postcards as a small thank you and reminder
Departure & Return
Taschenberg 2, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erlebnistouren Dresden Renger
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Module 2: Castle tour with new green vaults, parade rooms and much more?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 132615P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesDresdenRunning Tours - SaxonyHistorical Tours - SaxonyCategory