3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
If applicable: Air Mattress, Sleeping Bag, S'mores, Firewood, Crampons and/or Snowshoes
Photography with DSLR camera
Colorado Native Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Denver Intl Airport, 8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/10/2020 - 11/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure Colorado Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Trip in Colorado: You Choose: We Tailor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Trip in Colorado: You Choose: We Tailor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Trip in Colorado: You Choose: We Tailor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Trip in Colorado: You Choose: We Tailor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight Trip in Colorado: You Choose: We Tailor
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWinter SportsExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDenverBus Tours - ColoradoHiking - ColoradoMulti-day Tours - ColoradoWinter Sports - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoBus Tours - Fort CollinsHiking - Fort CollinsMulti-day Tours - Fort CollinsWinter Sports - Fort CollinsExtreme - Fort CollinsBus Tours - BreckenridgeHiking - BreckenridgeMulti-day Tours - BreckenridgeWinter Sports - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeCategory
Elitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkDowntown AquariumGrand Lake ColoradoDenver Civic Center ParkWinter ParkUnited States Air Force AcademyGarden of the GodsLarimer SquareDenver Museum of Nature & ScienceDenver Firefighters MuseumHard Rock Cafe DenverDenver Center for the Performing ArtsDenver 16th Street MallLookout Mountain Pikes Peak HighwayDenver Botanic GardensDenver MintDenver City ParkRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreBuffalo Bill Museum and Grave